South Korean hotel management company CHI Hospitality International has inaugurated a Stay7 International Hotel in the central city of Nha Trang to take the opportunity from the recovery of the country's tourism industry.
Stay7 International Hotel Nha Trang has 203 luxuriously designed rooms at 65 Tran Quang Khai in the heart of Nha Trang City. There is a modern swimming pool on the 28th floor, ranked as one of the city’s five most beautiful swimming pools.
Currently, CHI Company Group has businesses in Viet Nam, such as in Ha Noi and HCM City, including financial/real estate, manufacturing, industrial logistics, and hotels.
They are actively carrying out investment/operation projects in resort development in Da Lat and Phu Tho Province, 5-star hotels in Da Nang City, and residence buildings with about 320 rooms in Thai Nguyen Province.
Stay7 International has been doing business in many areas of Asia, such as Seocho, Yeouido, Mapo, Seoul, Suwon in South Korea, a Beijing branch in China, Ha Noi, Da Nang and now Nha Trang in Viet Nam. It is a familiar brand with South Korean customers and is expected to be a favourite hotel chain in Viet Nam.
CEO of CHI, Seo Jae-myung, said: “This is the first case of introducing a South Korean hotel brand and management such as ‘Stay7’ in cooperation with a Vietnamese hotel. We plan to expand the operation to 10 locations, including HCM City, within the next 1-2 years.
"Outside, we are continuously promoting regional expansion in Viet Nam, and internally, we are making efforts to change and innovate to provide the best hotel service in the world."
The positioning is at a midpoint between the local 5-star local hotel market and the global chain hotel market, with the target market focused on South Koreans, especially FIT (individual reservation customers).
"We plan to form a specialised market that provides the best service while maintaining reasonable prices by targeting the niche market between local 5-star hotels and global 5-star hotels. We are full of the aspiration and confidence to compete with our competitors," Jae-myung said. — VNS
- Global Hotel : After two years of Covid disruptions, global hotel chains bet big on India
- COVID digest: South Korean PM Kim Boo-kyum tests positive
- N.Korea Demolishes More S.Korean Facilities at Mt. Kumgang
- Could the world's next nuclear power be U.S. ally South Korea?
- The kimchi connection: Penukonda village in Andhra Pradesh has been transformed by the presence of the Korean company, KIA Motors
- Thai hotels on Koh Samui eye tourism rebound without Chinese visitors
- Epic Italian food hall Eataly is finally opening its Bay Area location soon
- [Lifehacks] The ins and outs of motels and Korean accommodations
- Nara Bình Tiên Golf Club opens in Ninh Thuận
- Nara Binh Tien Golf Club opens in Ninh Thuan
- Vietnam Expo 2022 opens in Hanoi with South Korea as honorary exhibitor
- Indian snacks, fresh udon and other new food in the Peninsula and South Bay in November
South Korean hotel chain opens in Nha Trang have 524 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.