The opening ceremony was attended by Head of the Vietnam Institute of Military History Major General Nguyen Hoang Nhien, Deputy Political Chief of the Air Defense – Air Force Service Major General Tran Trong Tuyen, and representatives from the Air Defense – Air Force Service's agencies and units in Nha Trang city.
During the four-day event, 118 participating officers, who are in charge of managing and researching military history, will be equipped with general knowledge about military history and historical and logical methods in studying military history.
Participants will also learn experience in compiling projects on military history; collecting, exploiting, and using history documents; organizing seminars on military history.
During the course, participating officers will visit Khanh Hoa province's Museum and the Institute of Oceanography.
After the course, trainees will be presented with certificates recognizing their participation in the refresher course on military history in the whole military.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Thai king creates boot camp-style 'unity' courses
- Teens are making historical events go viral on TikTok – what does a history teacher think?
- Beyond the stories of French WWII POWs? German city grapples with history museum
- German army instills new traditions to move away from troubled history
- Today in history: Hungry dogs put Russian scientist Ivan Pavlov on track for Nobel Prize
- My fears about military involvement in elections – Mbazulike Amaechi
- The history of the Madden Curse
- Church shooter's history puts a spotlight on Texas gun laws
- Michael Gove's history wars
- History provides guide for relations
- Germany's military reluctance rooted in history
- Pakistan military holds first Republic Day parade in seven years
Refresher course on military history held have 254 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.