With the current trading band of +/-3 percent, the ceiling rate applicable to commercial banks during the day is 23,838 VND/USD and the floor rate 22,450 VND/USD.
The opening-hour rates at some commercial banks also went up.
At 8:30 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 23,180 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,490 VND/USD, both up 50 VND from July 4.
BIDV also raised both rates by 30 VND to 23,190 VND/USD (buying) and 23,470 VND/USD (selling)./.
- Did the Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Change? Google Conversion Results Cause a Stir Online
- Did the Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Change? Google Conversion Error Causes a Stir Online
- Court rules on exchange rates
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
- Bank Of England Says Keeps Interest Rate At 0.75%
- US Federal Reserve cuts interest rate, citing weak global growth
- SEC Rulemaking: Guide to Newly Effective Eligibility Criteria to Replace Credit Ratings in Public Offerings
- Registered Public Offerings Of Debt Securities And The Use Of Credit Ratings Information In SEC Filings After Dodd-Frank
- Occupancy rate of industrial parks reaches 73 percent
- CFTC Expands Interest Rate Swap Clearing Requirements
- Currency Exchanges: Nigeria Floats the Naira
- Experts on High Alert over Negative Interest Rates
Reference exchange rate up 23 VND have 223 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.