PetroVietnam Coating JSC, a member of PetroVietnam Gas JSC, has won a contract to coat a 14-inch, 9.5km-long marine pipeline using anti-corrosion method and reinforced concrete as part of a mining project run by Thailand’s PTTEP Group in Myanmar.
According to the firm, the project will be implemented in the third quarter of 2022.
PV Coating reported that in the first six months of 2022, along with providing services to major customers such as Nippon Steel, Anpha ECC, Thanglong Technical, Tan Nhat Tien, Thai Duong and Vietsovpetro, the company focused on bidding for projects inside and outside the country.
Last year, despite COVID-19, the firm managed to maintain production and ensure the provision of services to its customers.
At the same time, it applied measures to cut costs and ensure capital for production.
Deputy General Director of PV Gas Huynh Quang Hai said that this year, PV Coating needed to improve its capacity to win coating contracts for more oil and gas projects. — VNS
- Myanmar's two million stateless people
- Sarah Jessica Parker layers up in a flowing grey coat and matching sweatpants for solo stroll in New York City
- Denver Nuggets Nikola Jokic wins back to back NBA MVP titles
- View, Review: Is India blundering by leaving out Saina from CWG?
- Sindhu, Satwik-Chirag enter BAC quarterfinals; Saina out
- Affin Bank, G Capital, GIIB, Econpile, JF Tech, MPHB, OCK, Pensonic, SCGM, Serba Dinamik and Uzma
- Asean News Headlines as at 9pm on Thursday (May 5)
- At land or sea, decent work is a right
- E P Unny picks his most telling cartoons of 2020
- Northern Exposure, “Thanksgiving”
- Why St George Illawarra vs Wests Tigers is the people's match of the round
- OnePlus 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus: which ranks higher, Pro or Plus?
PV Coating wins contract in Myanmar have 306 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.