The results of the photo contest have been announced by the Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists.
The only gold medal has been presented to photographer Luong Viet Son Tung (Hanoi) who took the "Vietnamese athletics surprised with a gold medal in the 100m hurdles SEA Games 31 of Bui Thi Nguyen" photo.
The organizing panel has also presented another silver and three bronze medals and five consolation prizes to other participants.
Launched in June, the contest has attracted the participation of both amateur and professional photographers from across the country. Since its launch, the organizing panel has received 2,093 photos and photo essays of 237 photographers from 28 provinces and cities across the country.
Of the entries, the jury has selected 11 best photos to be awarded.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Canada takes 3 silver medals at Paralympics
- Lolo wins silver in bobsled debut
- Olympians to watch at the London Games
- Column: Will Lindanity break out at London games?
- Road could steal drama in cycling at London Games
- Olympic finale: Phelps helps US win medley relay
- London stages parade to mark end of 2012 Games
- 29 medals equals American success on track
- Miller claims elusive Olympic gold medal
- Women’s hoops roster set for Pan Am Games
- Risztov wins gold in open water swim
- Lochte wins 200m IM at worlds
PAN’s reporter wins silver medal of “Moments of the SEA Games 31” photo contest have 205 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.