In particular, on July 2, the delegation handed over two gratitude houses, 15 bikes and 15 gifts to students with adversity in life of Bao Yen district, which houses 13 ethnic minority groups with over 85,000 people.
Addressing the event, Senior Colonel Ngo Anh Thu, Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the People's Army Newspaper and Vice Chairman of the club, said that the gifts were small in value, but showing deep sentiments of the club's members and participating businesses for local people.
On behalf of the local people, Chairman of the People's Committee of Bao Yen district To Ngoc Lien thanked the delegation for their meaningful support which served as a source of encouragement for local disadvantaged households to rise in life.
Touchingly receiving the bike, Ban Thanh Binh, an eighth grader of Tan Tien Boarding Secondary School, promised to study hard to deserve the gift.
On July 3, in Bat Xat district, the delegation presented gratitude houses to two poor households in Y Ty and A Lu commune, 30 gifts to local students. The delegation also gave a water filter machine to Y Ty Border Post.
According to Chairman of the club Nguyen Thanh Hai, the club members will team with benefactors to carry out more similar meaningful activities.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Majority of students experience mental health issues, says NUS survey
- Student mental health: if you can't see a counsellor, consider other options
- Deaf students cry for help over funding in Ibadan
- 1.62 million needy households received VBSP loans in first nine months
- China-Laos railway project brings Lao, Chinese people closer
- Critics of a Student Debt Jubilee Are Right (and Wrong)
- Young Mông people breathe new life into folk music
- Lower Education: How A Disgraced College Chain Trapped Its Students In Poverty
- Nebraska colleges try new ways to help students seeking
- Libby Squire – Body found in Humber Estuary confirmed by police to be missing student who vanished seven weeks ago
- Charity regulator warns Ucas about marketing loans to students
- AES-VCM grants future energy scholarships to electricity students
Needy people and students in Lao Cao receive support have 328 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.