After being briefed on the activities of Lang Son province over the past time, Gen. Can expressed his delight at the gradual development of the province. Despite difficulties, Lang Son's Party Committee, authority, and people have promoted unity and patriotism to build a wealthier province, making great contribution to the national revolutionary cause.
Addressing the meeting, Gen. Can expressed his gratitude to the local authorities and people for creating favorable conditions for helping the Vietnam People's Army during its construction and development.
The GDP's deputy chief also took the occasion to brief delegates on the military's activities, affirming that the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense have attached much importance to advising the Party and the State to promulgate and implement various new policies for the military, troops' families and national contributors and well conduct gratitude activities.
The GDP has closely coordinated with ministries, agencies and local authorities to carry out policies for those who took part in the struggle for national independence and international services and a project on searching and collecting remains of fallen soldiers.
Towards the 75th anniversary of the Wounded and Fallen Soldiers' Day (July 27, 1947 – 2022), the whole military has launched an emulation program themed "When drinking water, remember its source and paying gratitude to national contributors," started the construction of 500 gratitude houses, and presented 500 savings books to needy policy beneficiaries and national contributors.
In addition, activities to present silk ao dai (Vietnamese traditional long dress) to heroic Vietnamese mothers who are being taken care of by military units, and offer military uniforms and warm clothes to wounded and sick soldiers who are under treatment in convalescent centers have also been held.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- EU goes into meeting frenzy ahead of February 20 summit on next seven-year budget
- 13 special national relic sites recognized
- Let us keep our aid cash, EU's poorer nations tell bloc leaders
- 'Cult' mom Lori Vallow waited 32 hours to tell her husband's sons that he was dead over TEXT and ignored their questions for four days - even though she was there when her brother killed him
- Ireland 24-14 Wales: Player ratings from their Six Nations clash in Dublin
- Mandela’s son-in-law backs Pakistan on Kashmir issue
- Beyonce and Jay-Z prove their power couple status during the annual Roc Nation pre-Grammy brunch in Los Angeles
- Meet Frank Biden, Joe's 'penniless' brother who has snubbed mourning family he owes $1m - but who dined at the White House, boasts of his links to the former VP and vacations at $1,000-a-night ranch
- K Natwar Singh: Recalling a great son of Mother India
- SON shuts 13 steel coys over standards infractions
- Meet Wales’ Six Nations rugby WAGs – featuring an Olympic medallist and Gareth Bale’s sister-in-law
- National park to be fenced to block cattle
MND meets with national contributors in Lang Son have 462 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.