Highlighting positive socio-economic results in H1 ar as well as good control of COVID-19, PM Chinh hailed efforts by ministries, sectors and localities in all fields in the period.
Holding that there are still various difficulties in the time to come, he asked ministries, sectors and localities to strictly implement the 13th National Party Congress's Resolution, the resolutions and conclusions of the Party Central Committee, Politburo and Secretariat as well as the resolutions of the National Assembly and Government, giving priority to ensuring macro-economic stability and major economic balances and controlling inflation, considering them major and urgent tasks.
The PM urged them to focus on 15 groups of tasks and solutions, including continuing to implement flexible, safe and cautious monetary policies, along with suitable fiscal policies, while proposing the removal and reduction of several taxes and fees, especially those on oil and gas products.
It is necessary to concentrate on reviewing and completing institutions, laws, planning schemes and policies, speeding up the disbursement of public investment, strictly handling violations, and implementing the socio-economic recovery and development program and the three national target programs as well as resolutions on the development of regions and a number of major transport projects, he said.
Regarding the socio-economic recovery and development program, PM Chinh asked for the prompt completion of policies and mechanisms supporting its implementation, including those on decentralization.
He requested ministries, sectors and localities to speed up administrative reform and improve the business and investment environment, while enhancing the management of natural resources and land, and strengthening corruption prevention and control as well as Party building.
They were asked to show better performance in ground clearance for major transport projects, while optimizing existing projects such as Thanh Son airport in Ninh Thuan, Chu Lai airport in Quang Nam, and Na San airport in Son La.
Particularly, he underlined the need to promptly consolidate the national steering committee for infrastructure development, along with its working groups set up in localities to speed up the implementation of the projects and settle obstacles facing them.
Participants at the meeting agreed on the target of about 7% of economic growth for the whole year, higher than the goal of 6-6.5% set earlier by the N.A. and Government, creating momentum for the growth in 2023.
- PM orders maintaining macro-economic stability
- PM issues order to maintain macro-economic stability
- Control inflation by acting on liquidity
- Inflation remains the biggest worry for RBI
- Reserve Bank's Monetary Policy Committee Shifts Focus To Control Inflation
- Leaders clash over cost of living as record inflation becomes key election issue — as it happened
- Vietnam successfully maintains fiscal, external, financial stability: IMF
- Indian economy on a growth path, but macro events do weigh
- Economic growth positive than expected
- Aswath Damodaran decodes the impact of soaring inflation on economy and markets
- PM underlines gravity of responsibility in international relations
- PM underlines gravity of sincerity, trust, responsibility in international relations
Maintaining macro-economic stability, controlling inflation remain key tasks: PM have 474 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.