Hanoi (VNA) – Ireland always attaches importance to developing relations with Vietnam, especially in the context that the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement ( EVFTA ) has come into effect, Minister of State at the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs Colm Brophy told Assistant to the Vietnamese Foreign Minister Do Hung Viet at a meeting on July 4 in Hanoi.
During a working session with the Vietnamese official, Brophy expressed a desire to strengthen cooperation with Vietnam in politics and diplomacy at multilateral forums, and in areas where the two sides have strengths and potential.
He spoke highly of the effective implementation of development aid projects funded by Ireland in localities of Vietnam.
For his part, Viet affirmed that Vietnam also treasures and wishes to strengthen its friendship and cooperation with Ireland.
Both sides expressed their delight at the fruitful developments of the Vietnam-Ireland relationship in politics – diplomacy, trade – investment, education, and development cooperation.
They agreed to strengthen coordination between the two foreign ministries in order to tighten political and economic ties; expand cooperation in priority areas such as climate change adaptation, renewable energy and hi-tech agriculture development, innovation, development cooperation , education – training, people-to-people exchange.
On the occasion, the two sides exchanged views on a number of regional and international issues of common concern./.
- Vietnam, US cooperate in search for soldiers missing during wartime
- Who needs lingerie? Ireland Baldwin attempts to upstage the Victoria's Secret models by forgoing bra in VERY plunging dress
- Ireland Baldwin frolics with friends on the beach in Malibu in a barely-there mismatched bikini that shows off her envious summer body
- Vietnam on focus of African friends and partners
- Vietnam, US strike deal to help identify soldier remains
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 12
- Vietnam, New Zealand Prime Ministers to hold virtual summit this month
- Vietnam ranks among seven cheapest coastal countries for retirees
- Vietnam, New Zealand expect trade value of 1.7 billion USD in 2020
- Britain's obsession with timber, leather and beef 'is having a heavy impact' on the Amazon rainforest and contributing to wildfires, charities say
- Vietnam ranks 89th on most powerful passport list during COVID-19
- Ireland Baldwin models lime green bikini and dances with vodka bottle as she frolics around the beach with beau Corey Harper and pals
Ireland looks to beef up relations with Vietnam have 387 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.