Among them is the Saigon – Cu Chi tour, which is a combination of travel by car, bicycle, and ferry. The tour will help visitors experience the natural surroundings and be close to rural life, and explore the Cu Chi Tunnels.
The Saigon – Thu Duc Tour, meanwhile, is also a combination of car, bicycle and ferry travel, where visitors can learn about the history and culture of gardens along the Saigon River.
The Saigon – Hoc Mon, Saigon – District 7 – Nha Be – Can Gio, and Saigon – Binh Chanh tours offer visitors the opportunity to learn about the history and culture of life in agricultural and craft villages.
Visitors can also take the City Tour to discover the rhythm of life in Saigon. Tours start from District 1, District 3, and District 4 with "Hop on – Hop off" double-decker buses.
This is the latest effort by Ho Chi Minh City 's tourism sector to stimulate demand by introducing new products and services./.
- Hundreds leave Ho Chi Minh City as Covid-19 outbreak spreads
- First batch of COVID-19 drug Remdesivir arrives in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City supports front-line forces, people affected by COVID-19
- See Bristol on a cheese crawl: Nibble your way through city on new tour
- Ho Chi Minh City Goes Global: World-class street food as centerpiece
- Ho Chi Minh City misconceptions: A city with a different, not bad, traffic system
- Italian Consul General receives Ho Chi Minh City Badge
- Thu Duc City launches mobile vaccination team
- HCM City: Over 365,000 people benefit from Covid-19 support packages
- Thu Duc City lifts medical lockdown in its wards from July 30
- Thu Duc City has to maintain safe work environment in high-tech Park
- Thu Duc City launches ambulance service for Covid-19 patients
Ho Chi Minh City introduces 6 new inter-city tours have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.