Around 85,088 students, including 73,877 students of high schools, 7,883 test-taker of continuing education centers and 3,328 freelance candidates will take part in the 2022 national high school graduation examination with 13,656 education officials, teachers and staff teachers to serve the exam.
The organization of this year's exam remains basically the same as in previous years with three independent tests in Mathematics, Literature, and Foreign Languages and a custom test in natural science Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or Social Sciences (History, Geography, and Citizen Education) chosen by the candidates.
Students will do their literature tests on the morning of July 7 and maths in the afternoon of the same day. They will sit for the combined tests of Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or Social Sciences (History, Geography, and Citizen Education) on the morning of the second day and Foreign Languages in the afternoon.
The examination is organized under strict safety measures amid the complicated situation of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Exam locations have to be cleaned and disinfected before and after the exam, prepare a temporary isolation area and at least three rooms for students suspected of having Covid-19 and infected with the virus. A classroom has 24 students with one student per table and must stop the use of air conditioning systems to reduce the spread of the virus.
Additionally, the exam sites must require candidates and their parents to strictly comply with Covid-19 prevention and control measures, such as wearing masks, hand hygiene, and social distancing.
Addresses of exam sites:
By Thu Tam – Translated by Kim Khanh
- MaxPreps Top 25 national high school basketball rankings: Six new teams enter after holiday tournament shakeups
- MaxPreps Top 25 national high school girls basketball rankings: La Jolla Country Day rises to top
- Educators propose only 30 percent of students to take high school finals
- A High School That Changes Lives, One at a Time
- How high school recruits are practicing in the bowl season; 'This is the new early enrollee'
- 2018 MaxPreps High School Freshman All-American Football Team
- Video: Richard Sherman gives back to his high school
- Son La, Hoa Binh, Ha Giang exam scores lowest nationwide
- Needville students outperform peers on tests
- 222 students involved in exam-cheating scandal, parents blamed
- HCMC’s ancient architectural works receive historic-cultural relic certificates
- P.E. becomes major subject in Yunnan middle schools
HCMC has 158 testing venues in 2022 national high school graduation exam have 382 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.