Hanoi (VNA) – The Hanoi People’s Committee has approved the feasibility study report of an investment project to build a road tunnel for both pedestrians and vehicles in Hoan Kiem district to improve traffic flow and ensure safety for pedestrians.
The Hoan Kiem People's Committee is assigned to be the investor of the project, with a total capital of over 100 billion VND (4.28 million USD) sourced from the district's budget. The construction is expected to last from 2022 to 2024.
The tunnel, set to be 3.2m high and 15.7m long, will connect Tran Nguyen Han and Chuong Duong Do streets.
Its two doors are designed to automatically open and close for flood drainage in the storm and rainy season./.
- Zurich plans billion-franc road tunnel and tram line
- Hanoi to enhance intellectual economy and apply high technologies
- Seaport District faces gridlock as development outpaces its transportation plan
- An inside look at how Sweden is building the world’s second-longest tunnel
- Race tech versus road tech: Does your car have anything in common with a Le Mans endurance racer?
- Found, the massive ramp that may have been used to build Egypt's Great Pyramid: Archaeologists discover 4,500-year-old system for dragging huge stone blocks
- Vast Swiss rail tunnel finally sees light at end of long wait
- Elon Musk looks to ease concerns in an affluent suburb of Los Angeles where The Boring Company is building a new test tunnel
- Swiss Considering $3.4 Billion Cargo Tunnel for Automated Delivery Trucks
- The Tunneling Transistor
- Flying taxis or futuristic tunnels won’t save us from the misery of traffic
- Tunnel FETs Emerge In Scaling Race
Hanoi to build road tunnel in Hoan Kiem district have 265 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.