Berlin (VNA) – The Overseas Vietnamese Association in Wilthen – Bautzen and surrounding areas in Germany held a get-together on July 3 on the occasion of the 35th anniversary of Vietnam – Germany labour cooperation .
More than 120 Vietnamese people from many parts of Germany, who travelled to the country in the labour cooperation programme, were present at the event.
President of the association Dao Ngoc Xuyen said that through many ups and downs in history, the association has promoted the tradition of solidarity and mutual support.
At present, Vietnamese labourers who travelled to Germany 35 years ago have settled down, and their children and grandchildren have also grown up and contributed to the German society, added Xuyen.
Wolfgang Bock, an administrative law expert who participated in and learned about the labour cooperation agreement between Vietnam and German, shared his experience in helping Vietnam ese labourers stay in Germany legally 35 years ago./.
- 35 Years Later, Earth Finally Returns ET's Phone Call
- After 35 years of I2C, I3C Improves Capability and Performance Tech Videos Featured Products Site Sponsors Featured Tech Videos
- See stunning, rare images from the Vietnam War 50 years ago
- Germany: Sitter held in death of 7-year-old found in tub
- Vietnam’s economic growth likely to reach set target in 2019: VEPR
- Germany’s Green Party: Let Illegal Migrants Who Agree to Work in Elderly Care Stay
- Labour MP calls for billionaires to be DRIVEN OUT of Britain as Jeremy Corbyn lays out hard-Left election plans to hammer the rich
- Germany's SPD elects Martin Schulz as leader to challenge Merkel
- Booming startups draw expats to Germany
- Number of asylum seekers sent back to Italy triples in five years
- Hackers Get Personal Information on 35 Million South Korean Users of Nate and Cyworld
- The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation: 50 years of heart transplantation progress
Get-together looks back on 35 years of Vietnam-Germany labour cooperation have 301 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.