General Nguyen Chi Thanh Museum is built on an area of 650sq.m at 144, Dang Thai Than Street, Thuan Hoa ward, Hue City. The museum displays around 400 documents, artifacts and photos briefing the life and revolutionary career of General Nguyen Chi Thanh and his contribution to Thua Thien Hue's revolution in particular and to the resistance war for national independence and freedom and socialism building in the North in general.
The displayed documents, artifacts and photos are divided into themes, namely hometown, families, revolutionary career, General Nguyen Chi Thanh's important milestones, and gratitude of his families, hometown and nation to the late General. Of the displays, there are photos, documents and artifacts made public for the first time. They include General Nguyen Chie Thanh's writings about military building, fighting against individualism, and agriculture.
On the occasion, the General Department of Political Affairs presented a set of books about General Nguyen Chi Thanh, including three volumes of books and 600 books re-printed and distributed by the Military Publishing House, 500 introductory catalogs, and around 200 books and articles written by and about General Nguyen Chi Thanh to the museum.
The same day, General Nguyen Chi Thanh Museum, in collaboration with the provincial Association of Historical Sciences, organized a seminar highlighting the contribution of General Nguyen Chi Thanh to Thua Thien Hue's revolutionary cause in particular and the national resistance war for national independence and freedom in general.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Discover 10 days of free hidden gems during Heritage Open event
- French university opens training course on Vietnamese language and culture
- Acropolis Museum turns 10, Maro Vasiliadou
- Troy Museuma candidate for European Museum of the Year Award
- Manchester Science and Industry Museum workers walk out
- The hidden Nuneaton and Bedworth gems opening this weekend
- New children's care unit opens
- 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Canada diplomatic ties celebrated in Ho Chi Minh City
- The art of money: New Paris museum puts economy centre stage
- Hidden Coventry gems are opening for free
- Maud Railway Museum hosts open weekend
- Rail enthusiasts celebrate rise in visitors at Whitehead Museum
General Nguyen Chi Thanh Museum opens up to visitors have 337 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.