Ambassador Nguyen Phuong Nga, President of the Vietnam Union of Friendship Organizations (VUFO), hailed the performance of the association, a member of VUFO, in the just-concluded term.
She underlined people-to-people diplomacy as one of the three pillars of Vietnam's diplomacy, and asked the Vietnam-Canada Friendship Association to continue expanding the network of its partners in Canada and constantly renew the content and methods of operation towards practical and specific results in strengthening the friendship and cooperation between the two countries.
She also suggested the association to engage young people in its activities.
Canadian Ambassador to Vietnam Shawn Perry Steil affirmed that the association has contributed to the development of Vietnam-Canada relations, noting that the association has coordinated closely with the Canadian Embassy in implementing shared priorities, especially people-to-people exchange.
The congress elected a 41-strong executive committee and Deputy Minister of Health Tran Van Thuan as Chairman of the association in the new tenure.
- Army’s participation in UN peacekeeping operations helps promote Vietnam’s stature
- Việt Nam-Korea Friendship Association holds third congress
- Party chief praises establishment of Myanmar - Việt Nam friendship association
- President starts Belarus visit, meeting friendship association
- PM Phúc calls for stronger Vietnam-Czech ties
- President Sang's visit to lift Vietnam-China ties
- Book chronicling 70 years of Vietnam-Russia ties launched
- Friendship association visits Japan to strengthen links
- Viet Nam, Venezuela create new friendship association
- Deputy PM asks Slovakia to promote VN-EU ties
- PM lauds efforts of friendship society to boost VN-Australia ties
- Lao delegation helps boost Viet Nam ties
Friendship association helps promote Vietnam-Canada ties have 246 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.