In his remarks, Ambassador Le Viet Duyen said the course will contribute to advancing the traditional friendship between people of the two countries to a new height.
Similar classes will be held in the time ahead, both online and offline, to help Venezuelans understand more about the culture, land and people of Vietnam, and enhance the friendship and people-to-people exchanges, he noted.
President of the Venezuela-Vietnam Friendship Association Carolus Wimmer expressed his hope that apart from such courses, the embassy will open classes on Vietnamese culture and cuisine to help bring the beautiful country of Vietnam closer to Venezuelans.
Jointly held by the embassy and the association, the three-month course brought together more than 30 trainees from Venezuelan ministries, agencies, universities and press agencies.
- Vietnamese language course opens at Ukraine’s school
- President meets representatives of Vietnamese community in US
- President meets representatives of Vietnamese community in U.S.
- Artists offer online training courses during COVID-19 pandemic
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 23
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 24
- Assessing Belgium-Vietnam bilateral cooperation in press development
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 12
- Ministry leaders send warm greetings to VIR for Pearl Anniversary
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 21
- How Arrival Turned Linguistics Into One of the Most Gripping Dramas of the Year
First Vietnamese language course for Venezuelans concludes have 205 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.