Hanoi (VNA) – Police on the Spanish island of Mallorca on June 25 said they had arrested two Vietnamese citizens accused of raping a 17-year-old girl and privacy violation, according to the Vietnam ese Embassy in Spain.
The two have been released on bail and waiting for Spanish authorities’ decision, the embassy said.
After learning about the case, the embassy took initial steps in citizen protection , held working sessions with local competent agencies to verify the information, and asked the Spanish side to ensure the rights and legitimate interests of the citizens and provide updates on the settlement./.
- Channel 10 'wasn't aware of the nature of the charges' against MasterChef star Ben Ungermann when he was arrested for the alleged sexual assault of a teenage girl
- MasterChef fans left questioning why Ben Ungermann was not edited out of the show after he was charged with allegedly sexually assaulting a teenage girl
- MasterChef star Ben Ungermann, 33, breaks his silence on 'shocking' allegations he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl while filming the show
- Delaware Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Multiple Ponies: Police
- MasterChef star Ben Ungermann denies charges of sexual assault against teen
- British teacher is arrested for 'sexually assaulting' two girls aged 13 and 17 in Cambodia
- MasterChef star Ben Ungermann charged with sexual assault of teen
- California sexual assault suspect dies after beating
- Illegal Alien Charged with Sexually Assaulting Three Underage Girls
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputy Charged With Sexually Assaulting 6 Inmates At Women's Facility
- MasterChef star Ben Ungermann, 34, is savagely trolled over allegations he sexually assaulted a girl, 16, while filming in Melbourne
- Attorney: Person accused of sexually assaulting Cody Latimer’s son was at poker game
Embassy: two Vietnamese arrested in Spain for alleged sexual assault have 272 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.