The festival aims to celebrate the 60th founding anniversary of the diplomatic ties and 45 years since the signing of the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation between the two countries, and promote tourism potential and traditional cultures of ethnic minorities along the Vietnam-Laos border to domestic and foreign friends, contributing to preserving ethnic identities.
It is also to strengthen the solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Laos, and reaffirm Vietnam’s consistent policy of maintaining, consolidating and enhancing its special relationship with the neighbor.
The event will include musical performances, shows featuring traditional costumes, cultural products and images of Vietnamese people as well as socio-economic achievements of some localities that have cooperative ties with Lao counterparts.
Around 2,500 people from nine Vietnamese provinces of Dien Bien, Quang Tri, Quang Binh, Son La, Thua Thien Hue, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Quang Nam and Kon Tum and 10 Lao provinces of Luang Prabang, Huaphanh, Attapeu, Sekong, Xiengkhuang, Borikhamxay, Khammouan, Savannakhet, Saravane and Phongsaly will attend the festival.
- Project on preserving Dien Bien Phu battle site
- U.S. Volleyball Players Launch Youth Sports Diplomacy Program in Vietnam
- Mekong river literature award presented
- Book festival to highlight digital technology
- Nguyen Dynasty’s reforms expressed through chau ban
- First ever Hanoi Int’l Marathon scheduled next April
- 2013 Lancia Flavia
- 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport AWD
- AAITF Bangkok revs up to be the meeting place for SE Asian automotive aftermarket
- Backgrounder: ASEAN plus China, Japan, S.Korea cooperation mechanism (10+3)
- Art and the Automobile
- Repeatedly Crossing Europe in a 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner
Dien Bien to host exhibition on cultural characteristics along Vietnam-Laos border have 244 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.