At the sixth plenary session of the 10th tenure People's Council of HCMC
The statement was made by deputy Tang Huu Phong , Editor-in-Chief of the Sai Gon Giai Phong (SGGP) Newspaper at the sixth plenary session of the 10th tenure People's Council of HCMC on July 6.
Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) has temporarily suspended receiving loan application documents from disadvantaged borrowers because of the shortage of loan capital, he added.
Deputy Tang Huu Phong, Editor-in-Chief of the Sai Gon Giai Phong (SGGP) Newspaper speaks at the meeting.
Deputies at the meeting also suggested that the municipal government must strengthen public investment disbursement effectively to create jobs for people and socioeconomic impulse for the city as well as speed up investment promotion.
Deputy Doan Thi Ngoc Cam, Standing Vice Secretary of the Party Committee of Can Gio District proposed the city give the authority to Chairpersons of the People's Committees of districts to assess joint venture and cooperation projects or State property leasing projects, and resolve problems of the protective forest planning affected the rights and living of local people on the Phu Loi islet in Thanh An island commune.
Vice Chairwoman of the HCMC People’s Committee Phan Thi Thang speaks at the event.
Secretary of the Party Committee of Hoc Mon District Tran Van Khuyen said that the district has the biggest problem related to urban planning with many areas of planning failure. He has proposed the city's government solve the serious problem in land planning to create favorable conditions for the exploitation of land resources.
By staff writers – Translated by Kim Khanh
- TED Conference 2013: Bono Predicts End of Global Extreme Poverty, Winner of First $1 Million Prize Announced
- Tapper to Trump: Are You Worried Muslim Ban Would Push More People to Join ISIS?
- More than 4m in UK are trapped in deep poverty, study finds
- Nikki Haley: ‘Patently Ridiculous’ for U.N. to Waste Time on U.S. Poverty Report
- GOP congressman said black people have 'entitlement mentality' and view themselves as victims
- How New York City Is Tackling Extreme Heat in a Warming World
- NorCal residents concerned about mother deer with jar stuck on head
- VIDEO: NorCal deputy breaks window to free bear trapped in car
- As Amazon leads cashless charge, states and cities push back
- Head of British Science Association: AI Greater Concern than Terrorism
- Trump Reform Denies Green Cards To People Who Expect Taxpayer Aid
- Andrew Yang's campaign and supporters struggle to push away extremists, leaked chats show
Deputies concern with pandemic pushing needy people into extreme poverty have 457 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.