The delegation of the Lao Military Science and History Department is on a working visit to Vietnam to work with the Institute for Defense Strategy under the Vietnamese Defense Ministry.
At the reception, Lieutenant General Huynh Chien Thang affirmed that the Vietnam – Laos special relationship is always of special significance to the two nations. Senior leaders of the two countries have always attached great importance to preserving and consolidating the Vietnam-Laos relationship with the desire to make the bilateral relationship develop more fruitfully.
The Vietnamese Deputy Chief of the General Staff emphasized that the Party, State, Government, military and people of Vietnam always bear in mind the support and assistance of the Lao Party, State, Government, military and people for its struggle for national independence and reunification in the past as well as current national construction and development cause. He added that Vietnam treasures and always gives priority to consolidating and strengthening the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation with Laos.
Highlighting the effort of Vietnamese Defense Ministry's the Institute for Defense Strategy and Lao Defense Ministry's Military Science and History Department in realizing cooperation contents, the Vietnamese official expected that the two units will further collaborate and promote cooperation in delegation exchange, training, and scientific research.
For his part, Major General Viengsay Somvichith briefed Lieutenant General Huynh Chien Thang on the outcomes of the Lao mission with Vietnam's Institute for Defense Strategy. According to him, in the spirit of friendship and solidarity, the two sides reviewed the outcomes of cooperation over the past time and discussed orientations for cooperation in the coming time. The Lao official emphasized that the two units' obtained outcomes have resulted from the care and close direction of leaders of the two defense ministries.
Earlier the same day, the visiting Lao delegation had a working session with the delegation of the Institute for Defense Strategy, led by the institute's Director Major General Vu Cuong Quyet.
During the working session, the two sides reviewed the two units' outcomes in collaborating in conducting scientific researches. They agreed to continue to foster cooperation in strategic research in the coming time, contributing to strengthening the bilateral defense cooperation in particular and the special Vietnam – Laos solidarity in general.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Investigative Process Looks to Get Ground Truth to Leaders
- Face of Defense: Soldier Looks Toward Reunion With Canine Friend From Iraq
- Angola: Official Defends Specific Budget for Criminal Sciences Institute
- Google staff rebel as company embraces military links
- Doug Lamborn advances “space as a true war-fighting domain” in annual U.S. military blueprint – and Donald Trump may be an ally
- Pennsylvanians receive mysterious letters promising to expose them if they do not vote
- US State department in China reports ‘abnormal' sound like diplomats heard in Cuba
- Marines fire commander, senior enlisted leader at light armored battalion
- A Colorado soldier was the 2,264th member of the U.S. military to die in Afghanistan. His parents ask why
- Ranks of Notorious Hate Group Include Active-Duty Military
- McCain co-sponsors new bill against Trump’s trans military ban
- Senate panel advances $716B defense policy bill
Defense leader receives Lao Military Science and History Department’s mission have 515 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.