Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong, Chief of the General Staff and Deputy Defense Minister, chaired the opening ceremony.
The competition aims to evaluate capacity and professionalism of commanders and political commissars of the military commands of the centrally-run cities and provinces in performing military and defense tasks, thus improve the quality of military personnel to meet the task requirements in the following years.
The competition includes two major categories: general theory and practice. The general theory category consists of four contents, namely military-defense affairs, Party and political affairs, logistical and technical affairs. This category is to assess the capability of commanders and political commissars in studying and applying the document system at all levels to implement their military and defense tasks.
The practice category consists of three contents, namely determination and resolutions building, K54 shooting lessons 1 and 1b, and unarmed individual line-up regulations. The contest is to evaluate the coordination ability between commanders and political commissars in building maps, draft resolution and fighting determination.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong, who is also head of the organizing panel, held that the competition aims to objectively evaluate task performance of COs and political commissars, contributing to improving their capacity and professionalism to meet the mission demands in the current context.
The Chief of the General Staff required each officer to comprehensively study relevant resolutions and legal documents of the Party, the State, the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense to complete their competition.
He asked the organizers to promote the highest responsibility, give accurate results for each competitors, and ensure absolute safety. He also hoped that the competitors will follow regulations of the competition and fulfill their tests with the best results.
The competition is scheduled to end on July 8.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Gallagher to run his eye over Derry's top talent
- Billionaire SAS co-founder keeps on coding
- Amid Consolidation, Independent Running Stores Feel the Squeeze
- Singapore’s ‘city brain’ project is groundbreaking -- but what about privacy?
- Singapore’s ‘city brain’ project raises concerns about privacy?
- Apple Watch Downgrades Garmin Even Before Launching
- Data center tax break ignites political battle in Michigan
- AT&T GigaPower: Gigabit spyware fiber coming to your city soon (if you’re lucky)
- Love On The Run: The Next Revolution In Online Dating
- China's Facebook, Renren, faces stiff competition
- Google says AI will help run datacenters in the near future
- AP Interview: Indonesia leader to speed reform in final term
Competition for COs and political commissars of centrally-run cities and provinces launched have 407 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.