The event was held by the Vietnam Women's Union (VWU) to celebrate the two countries' Solidarity and Friendship Year 2022.
On behalf of the President of Vietnam, the VWU presented the third-class Independence Order to three individuals, the third-class Labor Order to one collective, the Friendship Order to 15 collectives and three individuals, and the Friendship Medal to two individuals of the LWU in recognition of their major contribution to the traditional friendship, special solidarity, and comprehensive cooperation between the two parties and states.
On this occasion, the two unions signed a cooperation agreement for 2022 – 2027, showing their wish and determination to promote relations via more practical and effective activities in the next five years.
So far, the VWU chapters in 15 Vietnamese localities have had cooperation deals and activities with 13 localities and partners of Laos. Their joint activities include sharing experience in women affairs, developing livelihoods and reducing poverty, providing vocational training and Vietnamese language teaching for female students and cadres of Laos, fighting against human trafficking and domestic violence, and encouraging members to help safeguard the borderline and border markers.
During their trip to Da Nang and nearby Quang Nam province, the LWU delegation visited some models of local VWU chapters.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 6
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 8
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 3
- Khau Tan Don sticky rice, a specialty of Lao Cai Province
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 4
- Full Executive Order Text: Trump’s Action Limiting Refugees Into the U.S.
- Durham Miners' gala: Women's banner celebrates county's heroines
- SABECO salutes Vietnamese prowess
Collectives, individuals of Lao Women’s Union honored with Vietnam’s orders, medals have 270 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.