Viet Nam's top ten property developers and architecture firms were recognised at the the BCI ASIA Award ceremony held in HCM City on June 30.
The portfolios of the top developers for 2022 are valued at US$1.82 billion, while those of the 2022 elite architecture firms comprise $9.71 billion worth of properties scheduled to start construction in Viet Nam this year.
These firms were chosen based on the greatest aggregate value of projects under construction during the last full calendar year.
At the ceremony, the Top 10 Developers Award 2022 for Viet Nam was given to BCG Land Joint Stock Company, BRG Group, BW Industrial Development JSC, CapitaLand Development (Vietnam), Danh Khoi Joint Stock Company, Flamingo Holding Group, Hoang Huy Group, Hung Thinh Land Joint Stock Company, Nam Long Investment Corporation, and Vinhomes JSC.
The BCI Asia Top 10 Architects Award 2022 was won by Alinco Ltd, Archetype Vietnam Ltd, Archivina Construction Technology Consultant & Investment JSC, Baumschlager Eberle Architekten, HAS Architecture JSC, Humphreys & Partners (Viet nam) Design Co Ltd, Huni Architectes, Kume Design Asia Co Ltd, NDA – New Design Associates Limited (NDA Group) and TwoG Architecture JSC.
The event also showcased regional winners and merit recipients of Asia’s leading Green design competition FuturArc Prize and BCI Asia Interior Design Awards 2022. Details will be made available on FuturArc and Construction Plus platforms for each respective competition in the coming months.
Celebrating 17 years of building and design leadership, BCI Asia Awards remains one of the most coveted awards in the regional building industry while serving as a platform for domestic and international networking among elite architecture firms, property developers, manufacturers and service providers.
The BCI Construction Media Group reports on future construction projects in the Asia Pacific region. BCI bridges the information gap between design consultants seeking to specify products for their projects and suppliers seeking to inform them about building products and new construction technologies. In doing so, BCI Asia conducts more than 250,000 face-to-face and phone interviews with architects, developers, engineers and contractors every year, reporting on approximately $400 billion worth of projects. — VNS
- Valley Bank closes $650+ million in commercial real estate loans
- Real estate transactions: Spring Branch ISD nabs land for high school expansion
- Haute Residence Welcomes Bartron Real Estate Group To Its Exclusive Real Estate Network
- SR Homes Named Best Home Builder at 2020 Best of Forsyth Awards
- Is Foxtons the estate agent London deserves?
- Firm hosts Circle of Excellence Breakfast
- Tracee Ellis Ross praises 'black women owning our legacies' as she wins NAACP Image Award for Black-ish
- Jason Aldean Sells 120-Acre Tennessee Estate for $7 Million Weeks After Welcoming Daughter
- Firm appeal for Japanese developers
- China forcing African firms out of business – AfDB
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw wins EY Entrepreneur of the year award
- Marin County Landscaper Receives Prestigious Trophy Award
BCI Assia Awards honors top architecture, real estate firms have 459 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.