He made the statement at a working session with the event's organizing board on July 2.
The gala is part of a series of activities organized by the Ministry of Public Security to mark the 60th anniversary of the traditional day of the Vietnam People's Police (July 20). It aims to strengthen cultural and music exchanges and improve mutual understanding of national identity, country, and people; the work of the Vietnam People’s Police in particular as well as the forces of other ASEAN and its partners in general.
The gala will take place on July 9-10 on pedestrian streets around Hoan Kiem (Returned Sword) Lake in Hanoi capital. It will bring together police music groups from ASEAN members such as Laos, the Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, and Vietnam, in addition to those from Japan and China.
Lieutenant Colonel Trinh Anh Thong of the ceremonial troupe of the ministry said more than 120 policemen had spent two months preparing for the event, adding that they will try to improve the performance after collecting comments at a rehearsal held on July 2.
- French techno fan missing after police music festival raid
- Cromwell Road Police Station to host popular Nee Naw day
- Live music and vintage trains
- DJ Gary Crowley chats music and The Jam ahead of Woking date
- New Wave DIY: Meet The Post-dreifing Music & Arts Collective
- Boomtown Festival's capacity to increase by 20,000 people
- Boomtown Festival's capacity to increase by 11,000 people
- Reading club to face the music over noise complaints
- Police object to We Are FSTVL Halloween event in Hainault
- 13-year-old children causing 'criminal damage' concern police
- Police safety warning after drones spotted over Reading Festival
- Boardmasters cancelled and people are in tears at announcement
ASEAN plus police music gala 2022 to popularize People’s Police have 276 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.