This model is applied to promote spirit of creativity of leaders and staff of businesses as each member is encouraged to contribute initiatives and innovations to raise productivity and reduce cost.
Factory Z117 under the General Department of Defense Industry is one of the military businesses applying this model. Since the "Kaizen-5S" principle was applied, the factory has made positive changes.
From making parts only, Factory Z117 has mastered all stages of producing household products (folding beds, grills, wine racks, mixing bowls, and many other products), auxiliary industrial products (industrial sewing machine frames, motorcycle parts), precision mechanical components, and welding rods for export purpose. Factory Z117's main export markets are European, American and Japanese countries.
Domestically, the factory focuses on producing parts for large joint venture companies such as Honda, Nissan, and Piaggio.
Below are photos of Factory Z117 applying the model.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Factorio guide: 15 top tips to help grow your factory
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 29
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 1
- Meet Jan Koum and Brian Acton, the Kanye West-Quoting New Billionaires Behind WhatsApp
- Japan June industrial output seen rebounding from pandemic slump: Reuters poll
- The news website that’s keeping press freedom alive in Egypt
- 2018 Audi A5 and S5 Sportback revealed ahead of Paris debut
- California makes insurers cut workers' comp premiums
- Efforts to explain, popularize Civil Code to be stepped up
- Blacklisting companies? What the govt must do
Application of "Kaizen-5S" principle in Factory Z117 have 233 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.