Airplanes at Nội Bài International Airport in Hanoi. — VNA/VNS Photo
These were among the directives that the CAAV issued to enhance traffic safety and prevent congestion at airports during the peak summer of 2022.
CAAV also directed the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV) to urgently study solutions to limit congestion at Nội Bài and Tân Sơn Nhất international airports.
Nội Bài and Tân Sơn Nhất international airports should re-check passenger service lines, and signs; install more information boards announcing flights, anhd/or replace larger flight announcement signs in the lounge area.
These two airports will continue coordinating with related units to organise traffic flow, increase guidance staff, and apply science and technology to support coordination activities.
Management boards of the two airports will promptly propose the municipal police force to help handle the situation of non-registered taxi operations.
Airlines need to strictly follow the confirmed take-off and landing plans according to the daily flight plan; flight operations management as well as planning, in order to minimise flight delays and cancellations.
Airport authorities need to regularly monitor flight operations, promptly request airlines to fulfil the carrier’s responsibilities and ensure passengers’ rights in case of flight delay or cancellation as prescribed by law.
- Next and Greggs raise prices as costs spiral
- Senate's antitrust bill would raise consumer prices and lower our competitiveness
- Oil Producers Aren’t Keeping Up With Demand, Causing Prices to Stay High
- Government to prevent price gouging on Covid-19 test kits
- Price Controls Set Off Heated Debate as History Gets a Second Look
- Southwest Airlines Mechanics Approve Contract, Ending Long Impasse
- Explained | How will rising ATF prices affect the aviation industry amid tapering demand and concerns of a third wave?
- 28,000 canceled flights later, airlines still looking for upper hand against omicron, weather
- 11,000 People Who Prepare Your Airline Food Are Considering a Strike
- A Very American Question About Elizabeth Holmes and the Price of Success
- 5g: 5G dispute: Major airlines cancel, change flights to US
- Why Airlines Are Worried About 5G
Airlines instructed not to illegally raise prices over summer have 395 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.