The TIA Wellness Resort on My Khe Beach in Da Nang is an ideal spot for a post-Covid vacation and fortification.
The resort has 22 spa treatment rooms, two beauty care rooms, a steam room, a sauna and an outdoor swimming pool.
The resort is currently offering two packages for 4 days and 3 nights, which include two intensive care treatments per night, each lasting 80 to 120 minutes.
Guests can also join pranayama (breathing exercises), tai chi or yoga classes/sessions guided by personal trainers.
Also in Da Nang, the Naman Retreat on Truong Sa Street along Non Nuoc beach has 113 villas amidst lush greenery.
The resort has private gardens for guests to exercise and join other wellness services to improve their health.
Each villa, a harmonious combination of contemporary architecture and Vietnamese culture, covers an area of 45 meters and is equipped with an outdoor swimming pool.
There are a total of 15 spa treatment rooms, Jacuzzi baths and saunas in addition to gym and yoga services. Guests can enjoy a traditional Japanese massage here and join tai chi, yoga and meditation sessions on the beach.
Room prices start from VND5.9 million a night.
In the north, the Legacy Yen Tu MGallery in Quang Ninh Province functions efficiently as a stress buster.
Located at the foot of the Yen Tu Mountain, the resort's architecture carries royal touches of the Tran Dynasty that ruled the country in the 13th century.
The Yen Tu Mountain carries the legend of King Tran Nhan Tong, who founded the Truc Lam Zen sect in the late 13th century after abdicating his throne and embracing the life of a Buddhist monk.
Each room is designed with wooden furniture, latched wooden doors and ceramic floors with rise hull walls.
It also features handcrafted materials from northern Vietnamese villages.
Morning yoga classes, meditation and mantra immersion to relax body and mind are part of wellness exercises at this resort.
Furthermore, the resort’s Am Tue Tinh healthcare center offers traditional herbal treatments and rooms with hot mineral springs, steam bath and dry sauna.
A night’s stay costs VND3.7 million onwards while health treatments cost from VND1 million.
Around two hours from HCMC by car, Mineral Hot Springs Binh Chau in Xuyen Moc District, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province is spread over an area of 12 hectares and has the only natural mineral hot springs in southern Vietnam.
It offers over 30 hot mineral bath services and its most popular area is the cluster of mineral springs in the middle of a cool green garden with water temperatures soaring to 82 degrees Celsius where guests can actually boil eggs.
According to researchers who tested the springs in 1975, the hot mineral spring source here contains silica, sulphur, sodium and chlorine, all of which can offer relief from rheumatism and aid blood circulation.
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area remote streams boost ‘attendance’ for Easter services
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 6
- Trump says country is prepared for surge in coronavirus cases amid concerns over availability of supplies
- Economic Watch: China sees silver lining to "quarantine economy"
- Which experimental drugs could Prime Minister Boris Johnson be given in intensive care?
- Macroeconomic backdrop increasingly favourable for gold, says Chirag Mehta of Quantum MF
- How the government delayed coronavirus testing
- Mukesh Ambani with $44 bn top Indian in Forbes world billionaires' list; Radhakishan Damani at 65th spot
- Vietnam a hospitable and safe destination
- Wall Street gets its bull back in four dramatic, dizzying days
- There are three things Britain needs to get out of coronavirus lock-down: Treatments, reliable infection data and mass testing. And we don't have ANY of them
- Revealed: Hero NHS nurses Luis from Portugal and Jenny from Invercargill who Boris Johnson said 'stood by my ICU bedside for 48 hours when things could have gone either way'
4 resorts offer wellness boost in pandemic times have 659 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.