The new infections were locally confirmed in Hà Nội (149), Hải Phòng (88), Đà Nẵng (61), Nghệ An (51), Bắc Ninh (50), Yên Bái (45), Phú Thọ (34), Quảng Ninh (28), Lào Cai (26), Vĩnh Phúc (25), HCM City (25), Quảng Bình (22), Sơn La (17), Bạc Liêu (16), Hà Giang (15), Thái Bình (15), Hà Nam (15), Thái Nguyên (15), Ninh Bình (14), Hà Tĩnh (14), Bắc Kạn (13), Hòa Bình (12), Hải Dương (11), Nam Định (11), Thanh Hóa (11), Tuyên Quang (11), Quảng Trị (10), Lâm Đồng (9), Đồng Tháp (9), Cao Bằng (8 ), Bến Tre (7), Thừa Thiên Huế (7), Bắc Giang (7), Điện Biên (6), Cà Mau (6), Hưng Yên (6), Bình Định (5), Lạng Sơn (5), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (4), Gia Lai (2), Bình Phước (1), Lai Châu (1), and Hậu Giang (1). Details will be updated shortly.
- China reports 25 new mainland COVID-19 cases
- New Zealand reports two new community COVID-19 cases, 23 imported
- China reports no new local COVID-19 infection for first time in nearly two months
- Australia reports no new local COVID-19 cases ahead of Australian Open
- Beijing city reports 2 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, schools delay return
- Vietnam reports eight new imported Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam reports nine new local Covid-19 infections
- Vietnam reports 17 new imported Covid-19 cases
- South Korea reports no new domestic COVID-19 cases, first time since February peak
- China reports 14 new mainland COVID-19 cases, same as day earlier
- Thailand reports 5 new imported COVID-19 cases
- Thailand reports 6 new imported COVID-19 cases, considers resuming inbound travel for business visitors
Việt Nam reports 888 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday have 254 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.