At the meeting, both sides shared the view that despite the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, positive results have been recorded in the search for and repatriation of remains of fallen Vietnamese volunteer soldiers and advisors in Laos during different wartime.
In addition, the two countries' special committees, authorities at all levels, and people also closely worked together to share information to improve the effectiveness of search and repatriation activities.
They also agreed on orientations and cooperation in the dry season of 2022-2023, affirming that they will continue to join hands in the work while boosting information dissemination in this field.
Both sides hoped that on the basis of the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two parties, states and peoples, the special committees will coordinate to effectively implement the task in the coming time.
Translated by Chung Anh
- GDP inspects search, collection, and verification of fallen soldiers’ remains
- SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis: Collected Works – A treasure trove of memories
- Inquisitor Martyr Guide With Beginners Tips and Strategies
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Review – Saving the Imperium
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor Martyr Fusion Guide with Crafting Tips
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is as clunky as its name
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Matchmaking Patch Due Today
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Patch Out Now Aims to Improve Matchmaking Times, Team Balance
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Matchmaking Issues Persist
- Halo The Master Chief Collection Matchmaking Update Launching Today, Patch Will Fix A Multitude Of Online, Party, And Game Issues
- Halo The Master Chief Collection Update Is Out Now, Cross Your Fingers For Improvements To Matchmaking
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2 Review – Like a Rolling Stone
Martyrs’ remains search and collection work to be boosted have 263 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.