The Ministry of Transport has recommended six projects worth a total capital of VND87 trillion (USD3.75 billion) which will be sourced from the government's socio-economic recovery programme.
The Ministry of Transport and localities have proposed VND103 trillion to carry out 13 transport infrastructure projects
The biggest project is the eastern section of the north-south expressway which has a total investment of VND146.9 trillion. Under the ministry's proposal, VND72.6 trillion will be taken from the government's socio-economic recovery programme. The other projects are the Cao Lanh-An Huu, Chau Doc-Can Tho-Soc Trang, Khanh Hoa-Buon Ma Thuot, Bien Hoa-Vung Tau expressways and Dai Nghia Bridge which will use VND6 trillion, VND1.2 trillion, VND3.8 trillion, VND2.3 trillion, VND3.5 trillion and VND4.1 trillion respectively from the programme. Meanwhile, localities have suggested seven projects, including Tuyen Quang-Ha Giang and Hoa Binh-Moc Chau highways, two roads to link Cau Gie-Ninh Binh Expressway and National Highway 21 and Hanoi-Haiphong and Hanoi-Ninh Binh expressways. Nam Dinh wants to build a bridge across the Day River and Ha Tinh wants to construct a road to link National Highway 12 C and Vung Ang Industrial Park.
- Argentina, Russia Discuss Oil, Gas Exploration, Infrastructure Projects
- The EU grants Moldova €4,900,000 for the development of infrastructure projects
- London the partner of choice for China’s infrastructure plans, says Hammond
- Extra £66 million committed to Ravenscraig redevelopment project
- Government signs three major infrastructure contracts
- Biden Plans to Focus on Infrastructure Reform in 2020 Election Bid – Reports
- Trump Calls His Administration’s Infrastructure Plan ‘Stupid’
- Mass transit project
- County Council to oppose rail interchange projects in letter to Secretary of State
- Does Ipswich need a northern bypass? Public consultation to be launched into project
- Turkey to leverage strengthened LNG infrastructure in gas trade
- Ukraine's infrastructure minister proposes Qatar Airways set up subsidiary in Ukraine
VND103 trillion proposed for 13 infrastructure projects have 309 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.