According to the agreement, Viettel will give support and advice to help the province in carrying out digital transformation and build telecommunications infrastructure and install 5G network. The military business will also introduce some solutions and technologies to assist the southern central locality in upgrading and developing databases and digital platforms.
Viettel will also give advice and support to the provincial People's committee to develop digital government; introduce some digital transformation solutions to tourism, transportation, agriculture, postal services, and e-commerce; propose smart platforms for healthcare, education, tourism.
Regarding digital economy, Viettel will suggest building a logistics and e-commerce center in the province to contribute to realizing the target of turning Khanh Hoa into an important hub in the Central and Central Highlands regions. The two sides will also work together to study and develop information technology clusters/zones and manufacture high-tech products in Khanh Hoa province.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Nguyen Hai Ninh asked the provincial People's Committee to promptly develop and carry out detailed cooperation plan. He hoped that Viettel will pour more investment in Khanh Hoa province in the fields of its strengths, including logistics and data center services.
For his part, President of Viettel Group Tao Duc Thang committed to mobilizing financial and human resources and experienced experts to realize reached cooperation contents.
The military telecom group also pledged to introduce the latest digital transformation technologies and solutions, help the province connect with experienced businesses and organizations in building digital government and smart urban areas.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Vietnamese firms urged to embrace digital transformation to boost exports
- DocuSign CEO sees the new digital way of life outliving the pandemic
- Climate key to cooperation
- USTDA provides technical assistance for HCMC to transform into smart city
- Chinese, Lao firms sign shareholders' pact for grid joint venture
- ASEAN prioritises RCEP signing by year’s end
- ASEAN prioritizes RCEP signing by year’s end
- Completing Việt Nam’s initiatives helps strengthen ASEAN
- Emilio Garcia-Ruiz named San Francisco Chronicle editor in chief
- Japan's donor agency JICA to provide Rs 3,500 crore loan to India to boost COVID-19 fight
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 5
Viettel and Khanh Hoa sign cooperation agreement on digital transformation have 359 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.