Receiving Lao Finance Minister Bounchom Oubonpaserth in Vientiane on May 16 during his official visit to the neighboring country, N.A. Chairman Hue appreciated the two finance ministries' organization of mutual visits and experience sharing.
He held that although the Lao financial sector faces many difficulties, the Government and the National Assembly of Laos have delivered timely directions towards restructuring financial institutions.
Hailing Laos for transparency in budget revenue and expenditure, and public debt, the top Vietnamese legislator emphasized the need to modernize the tax and customs sectors, strengthen publicity and transparency, and switch to e-invoices to both protect staff and ensure revenues.
The Lao financial sector needs to pay more attention to people and businesses as well as proactively remove difficulties and obstacles to promote economic development, he noted.
Hue affirmed that the National Assembly of Vietnam and he himself have always supported and created favorable conditions for the two countries’ financial sectors to increase exchanges and mutual support.
For his part, Minister Bounchom Oubonpaserth said that the Lao financial industry is facing difficulties, especially regarding public debt. The Government and financial sector of Laos are working to solve this situation by increasing revenues and applying anti-corruption, thrift practice and wastefulness prevention measures.
The Lao Ministry of Finance will learn from the experience of its Vietnamese counterpart in corporate reform and public debt settlement, he stated.
He further said that the two sides will organize a wide range of activities during 2022 – the “Vietnam-Laos, Laos-Vietnam Solidarity and Friendship Year,” which aims to celebrate the 60th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic relations and 45 years of the signing of the Vietnam-Laos Treaty of Amity and Cooperation.
- When will light truck plant be launched in Hajigabul?
- Marius Jakulis Jason’s non-profit foundation will support Lithuanian future talents
- Cold Feet star urges financial assistance for victims of The Troubles
- The terrifying experience of being chased by Mersey Gateway for a toll fee
- PM vows financial support for Jordan to help unlock nation’s potential
- Perpetoo, the car-sharing service, will be available starting May in Bucharest, Cluj, Iasi and Timisoara
- Updated Ulster Bank app will let customers browse accounts with rival lenders
- European Commission gives boost to Vietnamese timber launderers
- Regulators for accountants and lawyers slammed for weak money laundering supervision
- MFSA’s new organisational structure will strengthen supervision, corporate governance – MFSA CEO
- The jobs available in financial services in Cov right now
- London secondary school will give pupils Friday afternoons OFF to make teachers less STRESSED
Vietnamese N.A. willing to share financial supervision experience with Laos have 403 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.