The outfit has been designed by Nguyen Minh Triet and draws inspiration from the motifs of rice, storks, cranes, sun, and Ao Dai, the nation's traditional long dress
Most notably, the highlight of the design is the headdress which takes its inspiration from the sun.
The costume is primarily comprised of silk and aims to honour the beauty of Vietnamese women.
This marks the third time that the nation has sent contestants to the transgender pageant, one of the world’s leading beauty pageant for transgender women.
This comes after Vietnamese representative Nguyen Huong Giang won Miss International Queen 2018 the first time the nation sent a competitor to the pageant.
- Vietnam coach, midfielder receive AFF Award nominations
- Vietnam, US hold 10th political, security, defence dialogue
- Vietnam, US review cooperation in settling war consequences
- UK Police: All 39 Migrants Found Dead in Lorry from Vietnam, Three More Suspected Smugglers Detained
- Seminar discusses Vietnam-US cooperation in defence, security
- Trump's National Security Strategy to Stress Technological Innovation
- Elk Grove’s first hospital could open by 2022, with up to 24,000 new jobs
- National Committee for Games Policy’s backstory: politics, religion, and ‘The Art of War 2’
- Vietnam security firm seeks global dollars
- 'Black Panther' is loaded with Easter eggs you probably missed. Here they are.
- ID cards unveiled in Queen's Speech
- FCC's National Broadband Plan: Net Neutrality, R.I.P.
Vietnam unveils national costume for Miss International Queen 2022 have 250 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.