According to the Vietnam Bear Rescue Center, on May 27, the Forest Protection Department under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development , the Bach Ma National Park coordinated with the Animals Asia to organize a ceremony to publicize the project, which will be built in the administrative-service area of the Bach Ma National Park to serve over 300 species of bear in a semi-natural environment.
The project is expected to start construction in 2022 and be completed in four years later.
According to Director of Bach Ma National Park Nguyen Vu Linh, with one more bear rescue center, Vietnam is hoping to soon terminate bear bile farming in the country, notably bringing a better life for bears in the natural environment from harrowing captivity.
The first facility of the Vietnam Bear Rescue Center was built at Tam Dao National Park in the Northern province of Vinh Phuc in 2005 on an area of nearly 12 hectares.
By Van Phuc- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Thua Thien-Hue’s tourism revenue rises 14 percent
- Singapore investor receives nod to develop casino near Vietnam’s former capital
- Sharp to build giant solar plant in Vietnam as country pledges to adopt clean energy
- National village promotes Vietnam’s ethnic culture
- Thua Thien-Hue calls for investment in hotel projects
- Thua Thien-Hue to prevent child labour abuse with Australia’s support
- Nearly 80 percent of Thua Thien – Hue population use clean water
- Thua Thien-Hue’s residents better prepared for disasters
- Thua Thien-Hue: Winners of Vietnam-Laos ties contest honored
- Nguyen-era royal records on display in Thua Thien – Hue
- Thua Thien Hue: Holding the shift handover workshop to introduce the cultural week of Hue and the date to the original
- Race for Vietnam’s top waiters
Vietnam to build second facility of Vietnam Bear Rescue Center in Thua Thien-Hue have 376 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 27, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.