Pretoria (VNA) – Education is especially important in eradicating child labour, Vietnam’s representative said at the 5th Global Conference on the Elimination of Child Labour in Durban, South Africa, and called for strengthening cooperation for the improvement of high school education , career orientation, and vocational training.
In her speech at the May 17 event, Deputy Minister of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs Nguyen Thi Ha introduced solutions that the Vietnamese Government has been implementing to increase children's access to education, as well as to reduce the risk of school dropping out and child labour. child labour , she affirmed.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 21/1
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 26/2
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/2
- Meet The League Of Extraordinary Women: 60 Influencers Who Are Changing The World
- Teaching the World to Do More Than Sing
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/4
Vietnam shares experience in increasing children's access to education have 155 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.