According to the ministry’s report, most of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 33 out of 63 localities in the country with some localities seeing the highest numbers including Hanoi (347), Bac Ninh (138), Vinh Phuc (90), Nghe An (82), and Yen Bai (61).
As of Sunday evening, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to over 10.70 million. The country now stands 12th among 227 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On May 22, an additional 8,940 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to over 9.40 million.
On Sunday evening, no deaths related to Covid-19 was announced, keeping the total fatalities unchanged at 43,075.
By May 21, the country had injected more than 219 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines, including over 3.40 million given to children aged 5 to 11.
- Zac Efron Reportedly Hospitalized With Life-Threatening Infection
- China should consider int’l concern about sea tension: Vietnam general
- New landmark in ensuring human rights in Vietnam
- Vietnam culls 1.5 million pigs as African swine fever epidemic rages
- Vietnam facing cybersecurity challenges
- African swine fever infected pigs dumped on river bank in central Vietnam
- Vietnam closely monitors severe pneumonia outbreak in China
- Vietnam wary as China pneumonia outbreak could be linked to SARS
- Health officials reveal people infected with measles traveled through five US airports in December, potentially exposing thousands
- US hits out at Iran with strikes wiping out at least 19 in Iraq and Syria after rocket attack killed American civilian
- Hong Kong hit by typhoon as 40 reported dead in Philippines
- Vietnam’s GDP back on 7% track with manufacturing and services
Vietnam reports additional 1,319 Covid-19 infections on Sunday have 269 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.