It is estimated that a total of over 36,000 flights will be made available for summer travelers from June 1 to August 15.
The three carriers will provide nearly 6.3 million seats on more than 32,400 domestic flights, up 10 percent compared to the same period of 2019 before the COVID-19 broke out. The busiest routes are those among major cities of Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City with close to 160 flights per day.
Hundreds of flights will be also operated to fly vacationers to popular tourist destinations across Vietnam, including Phu Quoc, Cam Ranh, Da Lat, Hue, Quy Nhon, Dong Hoi, Tuy Hoa and Con Dao.
Vietnam Airlines Group plans to operate approximately 430 domestic flights daily during the summer.
More than 852,000 seats will be offered on international routes, down 40 percent from 2019 because cross-border travel demand is yet to fully recover.
- Struggling Vietnam Airlines to receive $174 mln loan
- American Airlines To Offer Free Inflight Messaging And New Priority Boarding Perks
- Germany offers test kits to Vietnam
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 30
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 20
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 29
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 26
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 27
- Air Travel Is Back: United Airlines Spends Billions Adding Hundreds Of Jets
Vietnam Airlines Group to offer 7.1 mln seats during summer have 204 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.