Three handicraft products made by Vietnamese artisans have won the “Seal of Excellence” 2006 prize of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
The prize winners, including two pottery vases produced by the Tran Minh Kinh and Chuc Hung pottery kilns and a lacquer bowl by the Kim Ma workshop, were selected from 13 entries submitted from
Chu Shiu-kee, Chief UNESCO Representative in
“Seal of Excellence” winning products will be updated on e-data systems and trade websites of the ASEAN Handicraft Promotion and Development Association (AHPADA).
Source: VNA, Photo: VOV
- 'The Lesson' wins four in Sofia
- Beyond The Hill wins best feature at APSA Awards
- Fonteyne's Tango Libre wins Warsaw Grand Prix
- The Warlords
- Oscars 2016: inside the 81 Best Foreign-Language Film submissions
- Venice 2016: Competition
- Oscar foreign-language film race 2018: All the titles submitted so far
- Venice Film Festival 2014: Competition, Orizzonti, Critics' Week, Venice Days titles
- Cannes 2015: Un Certain Regard
- 'Tulpan' takes top Asia-Pacific Screen Award
- Big Ag Is Sabotaging Progress on Climate Change
- Uncle Boonmee takes best film at Asian Film Awards
Viet Nam's handicraft products win UNESCO prize have 185 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.