The exhibition introduces new technology trends suitable to the production situation in Vietnam, especially in the field of preservation and processing of agricultural products and food, hybridization technologies of plants and livestock, including automation technology in the agricultural production process, food sterilization by high-pressure processing technology, controlled atmosphere technology, freeze-drying to prolong the preservation time of agricultural products or the reuse of wastewater from factories.
According to Mr. Nguyen Viet Dung, Director of the Department of Science and Technology of HCMC, the agricultural sector plays a crucial role in the development of the country. According to data from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam’s agricultural and fishery export turnover has reached US$4.8 billion this year, up more than 11.2 percent over the same period last year. It is a good sign after the pandemic occurred. In recent years, many businesses, cooperatives, and farmers have actively applied new technologies to the production process to improve yield and product quality before putting them on the market.
On May 19 and 20, Techmart’s experts will advise and answer questions related to farming techniques and crop management in greenhouses, food processing technology from aquatic materials, obstacles in the process of learning, buying, selling, and transferring technologies in the field of agriculture and post-harvest technology.
By Bui Tuan – Translated by Bao Nghi
- Cần Thơ City to build startup ecosystem
- Can Tho City to build startup ecosystem
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 19
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 20
- Hanoi prepares scenarios to foster post-pandemic socio-economic development
- Hanoi prepares scenarios to foster post-pandemic socioeconomic development
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 25
- Bank of England boss Andrew Bailey warns against easing social distancing too early and says the psychological effects of a 'false start' that forces Britons back into lockdown could damage economy more
Technology applications in agricultural production introduced have 393 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.