In the men's Kodokan Goshin Jutsu, the couple of Tran Quoc Cuong – Phan Minh Hanh pocketed a gold medal with 550.5 points, while another couple of Nguyen Cuong Thinh – Ha Minh Duc came second with 534 points and won a silver medal.
Meanwhile, Nguyen Tuong Vy – Mai Thi Bich Tram bagged a gold medal in women's Katame No Kata event with 402.5 points.
Fighter Nguyen Thuy Hai Chau injured her leg, which affected her performance with teammate Tran Le Phuong Nga and they only won a bronze medal.
SEA Games 31's judo comprises 13 events, including 10 for individuals, one for teams and two kata events.
Competitions will continue on May 19.
At the SEA Games 30, Vietnamese judo team brought home two gold medals.
- Vietnamese students win big at int'l math competition in Bulgaria
- Asian Games 2018: Saurabh Chaudhary wins 10M air pistol gold
- Manasi Joshi Grabs A Gold Medal At The BWF Para-Badminton World Championships: Facts About Her
- Commonwealth Games: Australia wins gold in women's trap shooting and lawn bowls on day nine
- Shooting: Gagan Narang's protege Elavenil Valarivan wins gold at ISSF World Cup in Rio
- PHOTOS: Gold medal winners on Day 14 of the London Games
- Vietnam grouped with champions Thailand at SEA Games men's football
- Vietnam U23 team win friendly match against Myanmar in SEA Games preparation
- British Pakistani Abu- Bakr wins Gold, Silver, bronze in World Martial Arts Championship
- Asian Games 2018, Medal Tally Day 11: Arpinder Singh, Swapna Barman Claim Gold; Silver For Dutee Chand
- CWG 2018: Heena Sidhu wins gold in 25M Pistol
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Record-Breaking Jitu Rai Wins Gold, Om Mitharval Clinches Bronze
SEA Games 31: Vietnamese judokas win two gold medals in first competition day have 256 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.