Sacombank is one of the main sponsors of the annual Cashless Day organised by Tuoi Tre newspaper.
It is for the fourth year Sacombank is taking part in the programme organised to raise public awareness of the benefits of non-cash payment and promote the non-cash payment habit in the community.
The bank is also offering attractive promotions to customers who use its cashless payment products.
For individual customers who do not have a payment account, Sacombank will waive fee until December 31 this year if they register for Combo Plus or Combo 4.0 (excluding SMS service) at the counter.
Customers who use Sacombank Pay or mBanking applications to scan QR codes to make payments or book air, train or bus tickets or hotels will receive a refund of up to VND200,000.
The bank also offers a 40 per cent discount on premium for customers buying Liberty’s international travel insurance on Sacombank Pay.
Those carrying out transactions worth VND2 million or more online (Sacombank Pay, mBanking, Internet Banking) can participate in an online lucky draw programme with prizes of up to VND2 million.
Customers will receive discounts, cashback and unique gifts when they get new Sacombank cards or carry out transactions using the cards, with the total prizes being worth VND10 billion.
Sacombank also plans other activities such as Cashless Markets at high-tech parks, Cashless Rides in Ha Noi, Thanh Hoa, Vinh, Nha Trang, and HCM City and a Run in Ha Noi to popularise modern payment concepts.
Also at the press conference to introduce Cashless Day in HCM City last week, Sacombank, Napas and Nextpay signed a memorandum of understanding for deploying financial solutions for small and medium business owners through NAPAS domestic credit cards.
The cards can be used to withdraw cash and make payments.
Cardholders can also make instalment purchases at low interest rates and enjoy privileges from an ecosystem under NextTech’s digital transformation alliance and exclusive offers from Sacombank and NAPAS.
A bank spokesperson said these activities not only showed Sacombank’s efforts to promote modern payment methods, contributing to the development of the economy but also its strategic vision to become a multi-functional, modern retail bank and embrace comprehensive digital transformation to optimise customers' experience. — VNS
- Sandy Springs' 10th Annual Arbor Day Celebration
- Lions and tigers, and bears! (And a sloth called Terry): London Zoo keepers count more than 400 species for their annual stocktake
- Fewer entries for annual Timaru lily show as weather presents challenges
- Quota in promotion
- Fixed tenure, a way forward on promotions
- ‘National Startup Day’ to be observed on January 16 to take startup culture to far flung areas of country: PM Modi
- CPD Officers Connect With Community During Annual ‘Coffee With A Cop’ Recruiting Event In Gresham
- Guns, tanks and political speeches. Just another Children’s Day in Thailand.
- Panasonic to Offer Four-Day Workweek in Japan
- Flavors Vietnam 2022 festival goes cashless with Mastercard and Vietcetera
- St David's Day celebrations in Wales and beyond
- Govt taking all measures to sustain India's position as global data powerhouse: Jitendra Singh
Sacombank takes part in annual Cashless Day with attractive promotions have 528 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.