VĨNH PHÚC — A smart factory development project started on Tuesday in the northern province of Vĩnh Phúc.
The project, which is jointly developed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT), the People's Committee of Vĩnh Phúc Province and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, aims to train 100 Vietnamese experts and provide consultation to help 50 businesses set up smart factories in 2022 and 2023.
Participating in the programme, the consultants will be trained for 12 weeks to improve their knowledge and skills in setting up smart factories.
The smart factory cooperation project is the latest programme in a series of innovative consulting activities for Vietnamese businesses and training Vietnamese experts to effectively replicate, strengthen synergy and continue to strengthen supporting industry development activities.
It is expected to help businesses enhance their competitiveness by improving their productivity, product quality, and reducing production costs. The project is also supposed to strengthen the connection between enterprises and local authorities, and between FDI enterprises and domestic investment enterprises.
Vice Chairman of Vĩnh Phúc provincial People’s Committee Vũ Chí Giang underscored the importance of the project, saying it will help businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, improve the provision of supporting products, meet the production requirements of large corporations and gradually join regional and global supply chains.
To ensure effective implementation of the project, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Đỗ Thắng Hải asked the provincial People's Committee, departments and agencies to continue to pay attention and have flexible supporting policies to enable enterprises to deeply participate in global supply chains.
He also proposed that Samsung Electronics Co Ltd develop specific training programmes suitable to the characteristics and conditions of participating enterprises, he said.
On the same day, the Department of Industry under the MoIT, the provincial Department of Planning and Investment of Vĩnh Phúc and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd signed an agreement on smart factory development consultancy with DM Vina Co Ltd and Accuracy Co Ltd of Vĩnh Phúc Province.
Accordingly, the two companies will receive support in terms of trade and technical guidance to develop smart factory from May 4 to December 31 this year. — VNS
- Real estate developers risking it all in new segments
- Bidding to open for North-South Expressway project
- North-South expy project: Ministry says no to ineligible investors
- Project to evolve blueprint for transforming Puducherry into sustainable city
- AI Goes Uptown: A Tour of Smart Cities Around the Globe
- Database sharing important to developing e-government
- The future of infrastructure is smart, human-centric: Experts at ETGlobalTownhall
- How COVID-19 could speed up smart-city visions
- Xbox Series X console to launch in NOVEMBER along with 50 new games including Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Gears Tactics, and Watch Dogs: Legion
- Spackman Media Group Artist Son Ye-jin to Endorse Philippines’ Smart Communications
- MWCA: AT&T to partner with Los Angeles on smart cities
- FrieslandCampina Launches New Organic Milk Formula Organic FRISO PRESTIGE® BIO in Hong Kong
Projects on smart factory development launched in Vĩnh Phúc have 511 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.