“Finally, the biggest news that we all needed.” Tom GD
“Congrats PM. Well decided. Now next step please; Visa exemption with 30 days for whole EU + Switzerland, U.S. and Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The economy will thank you big for this decision.” erkan tuncaakar
“Great news. Now just have to go back to pre Covid visa policy and open the country fully. Only 80 countries currently can come and only for 30 days. Spoke to a retired couple yesterday. They have to fly out today. Not going to bother doing a visa run and coming back. Going to spend their next 6-month holiday and money somewhere else. Sad, as they wanted to see more of the country but cant be bothered with the visa situation the way it is now.” Steve Brown
“If you are over 65 this is not what you need. What you need is for Vietnam to stop letting the health insurance companies decide who can enter Vietnam. There are only a small handful of countries who require health insurance to enter and Vietnam is one of them.” thachspam
“Still the most terrible thing – masks.” Teal Burton
- COVID-19: How to prepare for the virus
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus after 'catching it from its owner'
- COVID-19: White House unveils $2.5 billion emergency request
- 'A really good opportunity': The sinister text messages sent to low income Australians asking them to clean coronavirus-hit ship the Diamond Princess
- COVID-19: Iranian deputy health minister, lawmaker test positive
- Why Hasn’t the U.S. Done More Coronavirus Tests?
- Iran cyberpolice arrest 24 over COVID-19 rumours
- Tenerife coronavirus: Jet2 will fly only guests who test negative
- Two hospitals allowed to perform test for Covid-19
- Bay Briefing: Who can be tested for coronavirus expands
- Now a DOG tests positive for coronavirus: Patient's pet Pomeranian comes down with the disease in Hong Kong
- NHS plans to deploy ‘Dad’s Army’ of retired doctors if Covid-19 spreads
No Covid test is good news, but is it good enough? have 308 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.