In particular, Army Corps 15 gave 70 gifts, worth VND 300,000 each, and Company 751 offered 140 others, worth VND 500,000, to 210 needy workers as part of the activities in response to the workers' month in 2022.
Speaking at the event, Head of the Mass Mobilization Commission and President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Ia Grai district Tran Hoang Ha affirmed the significance of the activity. The local official said that the practical deeds of troops and workers of Army Corps 15 in general and Company 715 in particular have helped local people overcome difficulties and have a stable life. He added that Uncle Ho's soldiers' deeds have left good impression on local people.
While visiting and presenting gifts to local people, the visiting delegation mobilized them to strictly observe the Party's guidelines and State's policies, contribute to the common efforts in preventing diphtheria and the COVID-19 pandemic, and join hand to protect social order, contributing to building a peaceful environment for production and development.
In an effort to help locals stabilize their lives, since 2021, Company 715 has allocated around VND 5.2 billion to present gifts to needy households, patriarchs, heads of villages, and needy workers.
Speaking at the gift presentation ceremony, the company's Director Colonel Nguyen Phuc Khinh said that despite difficulties, the company has tried its best to help its workers and local people overcome difficulties during the between-crop period. So far, the company's leadership has mobilized resources to buy 3.5 tons of rice and other necessities for local people.
Over the past time, the company has provided jobs for 140 workers who are ethnic minorities and worked with Military Hospital 15 to provide free health check-ups and medicines for around 700 people. These regular activities have been part of the company's efforts in helping local people improve their living standards and consolidating military-civilian solidarity.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Will act against clubs promoting gambling in border areas: Bommai
- Border Guards receive medical supplies to cope with COVID-19 epidemic
- Bay Area Churches Gift Surplus Land To Use For Affordable Housing, Homeless Services
- Two Migrants Rescued in California Mountains near Border
- Arunachal seeks pilot projects to stop migration of people living near China border
- Border guard force tightens management of border gates amid COVID-19
- Turkey Reinforces Border to Stop Migrants Sent to Europe Turning Back
- Human Smuggler Jailed in U.S. for Bringing 7 Mexican Migrants Across Canadian Border
- 90 Migrants Found Packed in Tractor-Trailer at Texas Border Checkpoint
- Greece Denounces ‘Fake News’ as Turkey Claims Five Migrants Shot at Border
- Claim: Turkish Military Helping Migrants Cross Greek Border, Making Sure Smugglers Don’t Charge Too Much
- Dong Thap stops receiving foreign visitors
Needy people in border areas receive gifts have 434 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.