As many as 85.63 per cent of the students have cleared the Karnataka SSLC (class 10) examinations, for which the results were announced on Thursday.
A total of 8,53,436 students had appeared for the exams held from March 28 to April 11, while those who passed are 7,30,881.
During 2019-20, the pass percentage was 72.42 per cent.
“This is the highest pass percentage in the last 10 years," Primary and Secondary Education Minister B C Nagesh told reporters while announcing the results.
As has been the trend, girls fared better than boys with a 90.29 per cent pass percentage compared to 81.3 per cent for boys.
A total of 145 students scored 625 out of 625, the Minister said.
The government schools clocked a pass percentage of 88 per cent, while aided schools and unaided schools recorded 87.84 and 92.29 per cent respectively.
While, urban pass percentage is 86.64 per cent and in rural it is 91.32 per cent.
- Records Broken; Glastonbury Girls, Bloomfield Boys Win State Open
- UP Board exams 2020: Toll free numbers for board examinees evokes good response
- St Kevin's College principal condemns 'foolish' students after sexist chant repeated in public
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Result 2020 declared
- BSEB 10th Exam 2020 question paper leaked?
- Examination fever: Special classes prove a burden for students
- A-level results show another drop in A* and A grades
- UP Board Exams 2020 begin: ‘Don’t write ‘Om’, religious symbols, keep currency notes’
- CBSE 10th & 12th exams commence today; over 30 lakh students to appear
- Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Result 2020 declared for class 6 entrance exam, here’s how to check
- Tamil Nadu girl on NASA visit gets Rs 2 lakh assistance
- London luxury tower block that's home to foreign students is disinfected by hazmat suit-clad workers after Chinese woman becomes the UK's 9th victim of virus
Karnataka SSLC Result 2022 | 85.63% students clear exams, girls once again outperform boys have 287 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.