Regarding capital sources, the city will need around VND72,578 billion (US$3.1 billion), including VND28,435 billion (US$1.2 billion) for commercial housing projects, VND43,456 billion (US$1.9 billion) for individual houses and VND698 billion (US$30 million) for social housing projects.
Besides, the city is also reviewing the land fund of 20 percent for social housing construction at commercial housing projects and new urban areas in the locality.
In addition, Ho Chi Minh City also proposed the State Bank to monitor and direct the commercial banks on strictly controlling the loans in the real estate sector, money transfer from real estate to overseas, flexible credit extension implementation for those having demand for housing, limitation on credit extension for luxury, resort real estate and real estate speculation.
By Duc Trung- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Prescient Enters Seismic Market to Build Largest Student Housing Development in US
- Downtown Lewiston housing development clears hurdle with initial council approval
- Affordable Housing Developer Threatens to Push Out Artists and Hike Rents at Milepost 5
- Five Star Bank Provides Financing and Equity Investment for Affordable Housing Development in Rochester, NY
- N.Y. City affordable housing developer seeks tax incentives for apartment complex renovation
- Abbott House developer puts off demolition request
- New affordable housing development proposed near Roosevelt Park
- Counterpoint: Why fees are a necessary part of housing development
- Affordable housing development program to expand and launch this summer
- Springfield weighs stricter rules for housing developments seeking property tax breaks
- BART has no plans for housing development around Lafayette station
- Column: Can we Solve Westside Traffic with more Housing Development?
HCMC needs over US$3 bln for housing development have 294 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.