PANO – The Hanoi Gift Show 2015 will be held at the Vietnam Exhibition and Fair Center (148 Giang Vo Street, Hanoi), as announced at a press conference on July 21.
According to the organizing panel, around 600 booths from more than 200 businesses and production units in 30 provinces and cities nationwide, such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang city, and Nghe An, are joining the event.
|Booths at the Hanoi Gift Show 2014. Archived photo|
Apart from domestic businesses, the show also draws the participation of around 600 importers from 30 countries and territories in the world, such as the US, the EU, Japan, Russia and others.
Ms. Tran Thi Phuong Lan, Vice Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade, revealed that the highlight of the show is a "One Village-One Product" exhibition (OVOP Vietnam 2015) introducing products from Vietnamese villages and other Asian countries such as Thailand, Laos, Japan and India.
As scheduled, the show will open on July 27 and close on July 30.
Translated by Huu Duong
- The Top 50 Holiday Tech Gifts 2015 Guide Is Here To Inspire
- Meccano Meccanoid G15 Is Hottest Holiday Toy Robot
- Apple Music Has 6.5m Paid Subscribers
- 2015 Neiman Marcus Christmas Book Dazzles With $150,000 Fantasy Gifts
- Apple IPad Leads The Top 15 Holiday Tech Gifts For 2015 According To Best Buy Consumer Survey
- Target's IPad Air 2 With Free $150 Gift Card Sells Now In Target Black Friday 2015 Online Sale
- Americans To Spend $34.2 Billion On Tech Gifts In 2015 Black Friday And Holiday Shopping Season
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Is 96 Cents Or With Free $300 Gift Card In Sam's Club Black Friday 2015 Sale Today
- T-Mobile Black Friday 2015 Deals Include Free Tablet And A Gift For Existing Customers
- $299 Xbox One Comes With $60 Gift Card And Free Game In Microsoft Black Friday 2015 Sale
- Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle As A Holiday Gift 2014
- ToysRUs Holiday Toy List 2015 Features Star Wars Toys And Lego Dimensions
Hanoi Gift Show 2015 have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.