When the New England Patriots’ beloved quarterback announced he would return to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2022, he fooled his fans. Though he will play one more year in the league, he is almost certain to retire soon. FOX Sports recently announced on Twitter on 10th May that Tom Brady will not only call their biggest NFL games along with Kevin Burkhardt, but will also be appointed as an ambassador for them.
will also be appointed as an ambassador for them, especially handling the client and promotional initiatives.
Julian Edelman, a former wide receiver for the New England Patriots, tweeted an edited image of Brady sporting a grey beard to illustrate Brady’s new gig with Fox Sports, joking about the 44-year-old’s astounding longevity. Edelman tweeted ‘When he retires’ #BelieveItWhenISeeIt,” tagging Brady.
The Twitter post on 10th May came just a few hours after FOX Sports announced that Tom Brady would be appointed as its lead analyst for NFL coverage. Brady would join the network as soon as he retires from his current playing career.
Though Tom Brady will play one more year in the league, he is almost certain to retire soon.
Although he has his own line of TB12 merchandise to sell and is getting into movie production, Brady’s next move remains ambiguous. Brady’s decision to sell NFTs and to remain disconnected from sports would certainly seem odd. Fans of the Patriots who have wished that Brady would be in the broadcast booth now have their wish granted.
After contemplating his post-football life, Brady has made the decision. A job as an NFL analyst is waiting for him when he retires. After Joe Buck and Troy Aikman joined ESPN, Brady will be joining FOX’s new top team with Kevin Burkhardt.
Read the now!
Indulge in digital reading experience of ET newspaper exactly as it is.
Read More News on
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.
… more less
ETPrime stories of the day
10 mins read
7 mins read
12 mins read
- Tom Brady Pokes Fun at Himself After Being Asked to Leave Florida Park: 'Tompa Brady'
- Coronavirus: David Beckham offers five-a-side game to raise funds - and Tom Brady is keen!
- Tom Brady was exercising in a Florida park closed due to coronavirus. He got kicked out.
- Tom Brady Welcomes Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers in Funny Clip: 'Time to Run It Back Gronky!'
- Rob Gronkowski Unretires To Rejoin Tom Brady In Tampa Bay
- Gronk is back! Patriots tight end, 30, comes out of retirement to reunite with longtime teammate Tom Brady after requesting a trade to Tampa Bay
- Tom Brady set to sign for Tampa Bay Buccaneers after leaving Patriots
- Tom Brady 'moves his family into $9 million Connecticut estate as the suite his wife Gisele Bundchen and kids used at Patriots games is CLEANED OUT' two months before his contract expires
- Tom Brady reacts to Rob Gronkowski trade to Buccaneers, reuniting him with former Patriots teammate
- Rob Gronkowski agrees to come out of retirement to play in Tampa Bay with Tom Brady
- Rob Gronkowski and Tom Brady Are Reuniting and We're Suddenly Pumped for Football
- Buccaneers Have Rare Opportunity to Accomplish Unseen NFL Feat With Brady, Gronk Back Together
Fox network announces NFL player Tom Brady's post-retirement gig have 769 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at May 11, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.