Midtown Food Fest was organised by the Phu My Hung Development Corporation in its Phu My Hung City Centre on Saturday, and it expected to receive thousands of visitors.
The food festival is among several programmes the company has organised to celebrate its 29th anniversary, including magic shows and Yosakoi matching.
Visitors had the chance to try Vietnamese and many types of foreign cuisines.
They also had the chance to visit show flats at The Peak, a project the company is developing in the Southside District of Phu My Hung City Centre. On the occasion, it opened five fully furnished Sky villas. — VNS
- Retail revolution: should cities ban chain stores?
- Can 'nests' and eco bikes reduce the environmental impact of parcel delivery in cities?
- Mexico's avocado army: how one city stood up to the drug cartels
- Halfway to boiling: the city at 50C
- Lost cities #9: racism and ruins – the plundering of Great Zimbabwe
- Smart city control centre opens on Phu Quoc Island
- HCM City to host year’s 4th Vietbuild expo
- Phu Yen province to host Cham festival
- HCM City develops arts industry
- HCM City gears up for first Vietbuild expo in 2019
- Seniors come together to have a ball at the ongoing Golden Fest in Thiruvananthapuram
- India International Science Fest in Kolkata from November 5
Food Fest organised in Phu My Hung City Centre have 226 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.