The State-owned group said in the first four months of 2022, the firm and its subsidiaries had started work on 30 projects and put into use 31 grid facilities between 110kV – 500kV.
It cited meteorological forecasting centres as saying that heatwaves this year are likely to appear in the northern and central regions later than usual, but not too severe.
Power demand in the north is unlikely to rise sharply in May, and daily consumption will be around 805 million kWh.
The EVN noted that this month, it is working to guarantee supply for production and business activities as well as daily life, especially the 31st Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 31) and the 15th National Assembly's third session.
It is maintaining high water levels at multi-purpose hydropower plants in the north, operating thermal power plants in the region, and importing about 540MW of electricity in May.
Its subsidiaries were also requested to ensure power supply in the dry season, ready manpower and equipment for any possible incidents in natural disasters, and recommend people, agencies and factories use electricity in a safe and economical manner.
In April, the entire EVN system produced 22.62 billion kWh of electricity, up 1.9 percent year-on-year. That added up to a four-month figure of 85.65 billion kWh, increasing 6.2 percent./.
- Remembering the Michael Schumacher-as-Stig Episode of Top Gear
- Top Gear USA: Better Than MotorWeek
- Top Gear Is Coming to the MotorTrend App On August 30
- How Top Gear Used Diversity, Youth And Bromance To Reboot One Of The Biggest Shows In The World
- Pittsburgh VC firm introduces teens to the startup life with hardware accelerator Startable
- What We Did on Our Hot Girl Summer Vacation
- Infiniti Project Black S concept is an F1-inspired rocket
- Disney will show off its latest accelerator startups on ABC livestream
- This Bagged 1947 Cadillac Is Hot-Rod Perfection
- 7 startups present at BMW-backed accelerator Urban-X’s 5th demo day
- He kept that quiet! James Corden is hotly tipped to appear on The Masked Singer after 'sneaking into Sydney to film a secret project'
- Intel unveils 10th Gen Intel Core processors and Project Athena
EVN accelerating projects to gear up for hot season have 367 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.